Canopy Firing Linton Raises Concerns For Cannabis Businesses Seeking Mainstream Partnerships
Posted: Jul 11, 2019
Bruce Linton pioneered merging cannabis companies with big name brands but the deals have yet to make money.
Former Canopy Growth co-CEO Bruce Linton may have had suspicions about his future when a special board meeting of the Canadian cannabis giant was convened last Friday.
By Nick Thomas
July 3, 2019
Source and complete article:Mjbizdail.com
Go-Wine Sharing and Promotion
Go-Wine's mission is to organize food and beverage information and make it universally accessible and beneficial. These are the benefits of sharing your article in Go-Wine.com
Contact Us for more information.
- It Generates Free Traffic to your site.
- Your Article Will Get Indexed Faster.
- Your Google Rankings Will Rise. Google Rise Articles with Positive Participation & Contribution.
- Your Article Will Reach New Customers and Audience. Go-Wine has a selected audience and visitors from over 120 countries.
- You always receive credit - you will be cited accurately (Author, Website & Hyperlink).
- The integrity of the Information is not compromised - you always will be linked to the most up to date version of your article.